[wp-hackers] WP Auto-Save drafts causing slight havoc with my plugin

Andy Beard list.andy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 13:00:52 GMT 2006

I am doing something similar with my ebook plugin

Drafts/backups are being saved as XML, and only get parsed for custom tags
and inserted into the wordpress database as pages when an ebook is finally
published. If you were publishing a 400 page ebook, and changed the
pagination slightly, it could have got quite nasty.