[wp-hackers] 2.1 Ongoing Work

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Fri Oct 20 23:19:50 GMT 2006

Technically - yes.
Realistically - no.

You can use both by turning on widgets then installing a widget that lets you use traditional sidebar functions:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/82536

His site is down (just my luck, happens every time I post a URL), but if you need it I can email it your way.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/