[wp-hackers] mixed Code and Style in WP

Mike Purvis mike at uwmike.com
Sun Oct 15 00:43:00 GMT 2006

It's a grotesque hack, but if there's some situation where a piece of
generated markup simply will not do---for whatever reason---you can do
a little str_replace/preg_replace magic to fix it up.

It may taste awful, but it does the trick, and you can always turn on
caching, to deal with any performance concerns.

Mike

http://uwmike.com // http://googlemapsbook.com