[wp-hackers] SQLite support for WP

Alex King lists at alexking.org
Mon Oct 9 04:44:06 GMT 2006

I think what is being discussed here is a drop-in replacement for
$wpdb (as described by Matt) that would use ADOdb and could support
PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL Server, etc. - I don't think anyone is
talking about putting any of this in core right now.

For anyone who wants to support an additional DB for whatever reason,
I think working together on an ADOdb port makes a ton of sense.

Cheers,
--Alex

Personal   http://alexking.org
Business   http://kingdesign.net