[wp-hackers] Wordpress and Web Standards

Charles lists06 at wiltgen.net
Sun Oct 8 19:47:49 GMT 2006

Peter,

> So I am a paddawan in front of a master regards to your skills and
> you don't need me (It would be me to need you : ) So I'm going to
> stop "annoying" you about standards topics and wordpress politics
> you already thought about.

You should definitely keep contributing when and where you can.

Although newbies like us (of course) won't have as much WordPress-domain knowledge as those who've worked on it forever, it's safe to say that there are plenty of opportunities to make WordPress better.

In fact, "beginners minds" will often have interesting ideas for solving problems that the "old guard" may no longer even consider to be problems.

-- Charles