[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-svn] [4349] trunk: Some UI cleanups, changes, and various miscellany.

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Fri Oct 6 22:40:12 GMT 2006

Peter Westwood wrote:
>>>     1. Location of Import and Export menu items and other importer
>>> changes.
>>
>> I don't think that changed here.
>
> Is that not what this does
> http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/4349#file1 remove the top level
> Import menu to a submenu of manage.

I think that actually about 600 changesets ago, here:

http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/3769#file5

(I love trac.)

That's kinda old but we can still talk about it if you want.

What I fixed was actually the fact that when you're on an individual
importer the submenu disappeared, the above brings it back.

> Yes - changes are - http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/4349#file2
> and http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/4349#file16

I was removing the headings entirely as they seemed a bit redundant. I'm
not crazy about how the preview works currently, but I haven't figured
out the best way to improve it.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com