[wp-hackers] 120-day release cycle

Alex King lists at alexking.org
Tue Oct 3 15:00:41 GMT 2006

For internal development - yes. However WP has never (to my
knowledge) used branching for this in the past. Doing so with this
new release strategy makes sense, but there has to be a choice to use
branches this way. So far, that part of the equation had not been
part of the discussion (as far as I could tell from this thread).

Cheers,
--Alex

Personal   http://alexking.org
Business   http://kingdesign.net