[wp-hackers] Atom Export format

Robin Adrianse shorty114 at shorty114.net
Tue Oct 3 04:25:36 GMT 2006

I agree. If there was one XML-style import/export format, the world would be
a better place [not really, but still].

It lets users choose their blogging system, whereas some people I know stick
with MT because they don't want to go through all the "hassle" of importing
everything to a better platform, such as WordPress or Textpattern. No need
for "proprietary" formats, I deal with that enough with WMV and so on...