[wp-hackers] Embedded Videos (Flash Objects) in WordPress

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Mon Oct 2 03:18:49 GMT 2006

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Thanks,  folks. I was misinformed by the guys at Netscape. I
> thought  that support was native, so I suspect that, judging
> by  the  source,  this  may be  supported  (however  so)  by
> WordPress.com with or without enhancements.

Yes we do support it in WordPress.com, and the syntax has been very
popular and easy for people to use.

For WordPress similar functionality would be nice, but it'd probably be
better left in the realm of a plugin. (Perhaps we can pluginize the code
we use on WP.com.)

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com