[wp-hackers] Plugin suggestion - archives

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sun Oct 1 09:30:54 GMT 2006

This came from the .com support but it's valid for core I reckon.

Archives. In a default wp install click an archive month and all you get
is a list of posts. For prolific posters that's a long page. There is no
way to display by cat/tag, author or any other criteria.
There are plugins out there than can do this and as WP blogs come toward
their 3rd year it's getting to be a lot of archives. I don't think this
has been addressed at all since WP 1.0 has it?

P.