[wp-hackers] Replacing TinyMCE with Xinha

John Ha khanh at netspace.net.au
Thu Nov 30 04:14:53 GMT 2006

Include as a plugin, like Akismet. It will still be there to activate if you
need it. I'm not arguing against including WYSIWYG with WP. I guess when I
think of core code, I think of bare essentials, especially when the system
already employs a plugin framework. WYSIWYG is non-essential code, therefore
should be a plugin. The plugin is a click away from activation. Or ship WP
with tinyMCE (or Xinha) plugin pre-activated.