[wp-hackers] Replacing TinyMCE with Xinha

John Ha khanh at netspace.net.au
Wed Nov 29 17:13:44 GMT 2006

Computer Guru wrote:
> Moreover, this would be a chance to do something we've long promised
> and talked about: removing the WYSIWYG from the actual WP-Core and
> making it a plugin.

Many users don't use WYSIWYG, so I always wonder why it's in the "core". I'm
all for a lean & mean core, so anything that goes towards achieving this
gets a +1 from me. Everything else can be plugged in IMHO.

John.

--
--------------------- [ SECURITY NOTICE ] ---------------------
To: wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com.
For your security, khanh at netspace.net.au
digitally signed this message on 29 November 2006 at 17:13:46 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
---------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ] ----------------
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAjh3cC1oYWNrZXJzQGxpc3RzLmF1dG9tYXR0aWMuY29tAGto
YW5oQG5ldHNwYWNlLm5ldC5hdQBlbWFpbCBib2R5AEMBAAB8AHwAAAABAAAAyr9t
RUMBAAD8AgACAAIAAgAg8VG8bTqY5GUvrf4aXmKA6KPW9gSnZrx0fHrqbUxA8X8B
ADJ3pqx0+wI1EtGonXMUqFMay/HYXXsVyO4epGQTJv0/3hTvexdEJZh683D1yXkh
oTi9zzGJRjyAXVA7gGHY74e+U2lnRW5k