[wp-hackers] Re: Changing MySQL minimum version

Alex King lists at alexking.org
Wed Nov 29 07:33:14 GMT 2006

Another +1 here, but for another reason. We don't want the MySQL
minimum version to be a moving target from release to release. I
think it's better to make a bigger (version # wise) jump to 4.1, with
the hopes that we can make that the baseline for the next year or three.

Cheers,
--Alex

Personal   http://alexking.org
Business   http://kingdesign.net