[wp-hackers] Rewrite hooks/filters documentation?

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 23:16:52 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-28 at 02:46 -0800, Viper007Bond wrote:
> Example: /wp-admin/images/newfile.png ->
>                  /wp-content/plugins/myplugin/image.png

I doubt you could do that, as the .htaccess rules specify that any real
directories or files won't get passed to index.php, thus not getting
rewritten.

If a directory /images/ didn't exist on the server, then you could
probably rewrite that. (Don't ask me how.) But you can't really
guarantee that a plugin user wouldn't have the /images/ directory.

--
Jeremy Visser
Email: jeremy.visser at gmail.com GPG id: CF13C41A