[wp-hackers] Lack of code savvy volunteers vs wp-hackers

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 23:45:54 GMT 2006

Like I had basically mentioned before, a good while back.. I believe it was on the wp-forums list.. Why not make a "WordPress Knowledge Base" section... like phpBB did?
http://www.phpbb.com/kb/categories.php

Make up a few "forums", that only certain people can access, and answer in, maybe... and the mods can relocate such "hard challenging" threads into there.. then, some how let only the "coder pros" access it and answer the questions.. ?

At the sametime.. such hard and challenging threads, will be there, to view only by normal users.. which IMHO, would be good, so they can go there first, hunting an answer to their problems..

It wouldn't ONLY have to contain the "challenging threads", it could also contain the usual repeat question threads like "Oh no, my sidebar dropped, what do I do?" Of course, add those types of threads, WITH the good answers... I don't know though.. just was suggesting lol..

spencerp