[wp-hackers] Re: Lack of code savvy volunteers vs wp-hackers

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 07:50:48 GMT 2006

> target them for the 2.0.6 milestone.
>
> Ryan

Oh! There is going to be a 2.0.6!? I seen the version tag 2.0.5.1-beta1, and assumed there wasn't going to be a 2.0.6 lol. I was wondering about that the other day..

Oh well, I just upgraded my main blog to 2.1 alpha3 yesterday afternoon.. so, I guess I'm 10 steps ahead of the "game" lol.. =P (No problems with that either, from what I can see, knock on wood quick, though.. ) =P

spencerp

/Oh, and also installed bbpress onto the 2.1-alpha3 test blog, without a hitch.. I'm on a roll lately.. I think it has to do with all that Pepsi I'm drinking lol. ;) =)