[wp-hackers] Lack of code savvy volunteers vs wp-hackers

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Sat Nov 25 06:10:14 GMT 2006

Well, for me I confess that's why I'm here. I joined WP-Hackers after
stopping providing support in the forums at Neowin and ProNetworks for
general PC help. After 2 years and around 20-thousand (repetitive &
unchallenging) posts for me, I wanted out. I found wp-hackers where we could
discuss actually mind-boggling questions once in a while and laugh at the
"how do I hack hotmail" emails without wasting my time and effort on
something I have no control over.

Maybe you're right - but then again, if everyone in the NNTP newsgroups went
out and joined the general help community on online computer support forums
teh internets would be a better place.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/