[wp-hackers] Subscribed @ dodgeit.com

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Mon Nov 6 21:48:00 GMT 2006

*smile* should be *smirk* instead :P

I like FeedBurner - especially their useful flares and stuff (ok, ok, I'm
desperately looking for something here!)

I give up :D
I've just re-configured the feedburner link to point to Google Groups
instead, that seems to work a bit better :) and with more features.

Seriously though: Google + FeedBurner is a good combo.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/wp-hackers

It uses the auto-convert feature to serve the content in RSS1/2 or Atom0.3/1
depending on the client.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/