[wp-hackers] WP Passing GET to CSS?

Russ Gilman-Hunt (YAR) gilmanhunt at comcast.net
Sun Nov 5 17:42:18 GMT 2006

On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 18:59:59 +0200
Computer Guru <computerguru at neosmart.net> wrote:

> > Maybe a server misconfiguration?
>
> See my reply to Russ - it's my copy of Opera acting up. For some weird
> reason it first manifested itself in that particular URI - for
> WP-admin with the ?.... bit on it. Then it spread.. Like the *plague!*
>
> Computer Guru
> NeoSmart Technologies
> http://neosmart.net/blog/

actually that "reply to russ" was a reply to my off-list message. I
didn't feel the need to clutter the list with a stupid joke :P Here's
his response, snipped from the email (note that the attributions are
cut directly from the email to me, so at the bottom his reply looks
like what I said...
====================

> well then, as a mcse, I'll go ahead and recommend that you reformat
> the obviously inferior server and reinstall your os :)

Thank you Mr. MCSE - just what I was about to do, knowing as I do that
it's running IIS7 and Longhorn Server =P (but you couldn't have
possibly known that! Unless..... It was my cat! He told you!)

As a matter of fact it's my PC that has to be formatted :(
I just experienced the same problem with Firefox.com and OSDir - my
Opera is shot to sh!t and upgrading to 9.1 RC1 didn't help any.

And uh, my MCSE is kind of old and outdated, and I only finished
because I had embarked on the trip. By the time I was done, I preferred
Linux to NT. (Though I'm willing to work on either).

--
Russ Gilman-Hunt
http://www.arghwebworks.com/
gilmanhunt at comcast.net