[wp-hackers] postmeta databasing issues

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Tue May 30 21:44:57 GMT 2006

On 5/30/06, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:

> Aaron Brazell wrote:
> > be with pinging, or something.  Entries are going through but this is
> very
> > annoying and could potentially not be pinging (not sure yet).  The error
> > that comes on universally every publish and edit is along the lines of:
> >
> > INSERT INTO wp_postmeta (post_id,meta_key,meta_value) VALUES
> > ('1349','_pingme','1')
>
> I don't see an error.

Oops, hit the send button. My bad. The error is the query above with a
"Can't send headers, headers already sent error".   I guess more
specifically it would be:

 *WordPress database error:* [Lost connection to MySQL server during query]
 INSERT INTO wp_postmeta (post_id,meta_key,meta_value) VALUES
('107','_pingme','1')

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/knuckle/public_html/wp -includes/wp-db.php:102) in
*/home/knuckle/public_html/wp-admin/post.php* on line *60*