[wp-hackers] (no subject)

Anne Gibson lists at kirabug.com
Tue May 30 01:50:38 GMT 2006

Hi Jeremy!

My corner of the internet is apparently not speaking to that corner,
because I'm still getting a message that the site's not available.
Could you send me a copy of the plugin via separate cover? Thanks so
much!

I have to say I'm somewhat surprised that there isn't a public mirror
of plugins somewhere, considering how small they generally are.

thanks!
anne