[wp-hackers] (no subject)

Anne Gibson lists at kirabug.com
Mon May 29 16:33:57 GMT 2006

Hi all.  Does anyone have a full copy of ScriptyGoddess's Next/
directly to me? It's usually here: http://www.scriptygoddess.com/
archives/2004/07/24/nextprevious-posts-in-same-category/ but
scriptygoddess.com is currently down, and every single plugin list I
find points to her website for the plugin instead of providing it.

Is there a plugin mirror site somewhere that I'm missing?

I captured most of the plugin via Google's cacheing mechanism but
it's obviously damaged (no starting <?php tag for one thing) and
there's no point in dissecting it to figure out how it works if I'm
not sure if its brain is actually there.

thanks!
anne gibson