[wp-hackers] Import Question

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Mon May 29 10:39:36 GMT 2006

 Is anyone aware of any documentation on format information for Moveable
Type/TypePad import file ? I have an entire site (over 10000 html pages (the
MT archive) containing each individual post+comments from I site I'm trying
to help someone move over to WP, I have created a set of scripts to extract
the data from the html files, now what I need to do is figure out how the
import file that a "dump" (which I don't have) of MT/TP is formatted so I
can then just try to use the existing WP import script rather than build a
custom one of those too.

thanks...chris

Christopher J. Hradil
chradil at comcast.net