[wp-hackers] Best way to 'enhance' wp-comments-post.php

John Sinteur john at sinteur.com
Thu May 25 19:20:21 GMT 2006

On May 25, 2006, at 21:13, David Chait wrote:

> EEEEk.  That'd also mean you'd effectively bandwidth DOS whatever
> site has
> that file...

correct. I'd have the spammer start, say, 10 or 15 downloads on any
given spamrun. That's also why I haven't made this into a public
plugin. I host my own servers, and I can take a few extra downloads -
most of them won't finish anyway.

Other would have to, say, point to a large bandwidth site such as
akamai or microsoft, and of course I cannot advocate that at all.

But it sure works :-)

-John