[wp-hackers] Sites running WP

Jeremy Wright jeremy at ensight.org
Tue May 23 22:29:16 GMT 2006

I don't think we (b5media) are the largest on Matt's list, but we do about
25M pages/month (not counting feed impressions) running WP. No issues at
all, except the DB load that comment spam across 150 sites causes, but
beyond that it's nice and stable.

Jeremy Wright
Skype: jeremy_wright
Phone: 506 466 3855