[wp-hackers] wordpress source cross reference with commenting...

Angsuman Chakraborty angsuman at taragana.com
Tue May 16 07:23:54 GMT 2006

> I wonder how that would be used effectively.

We use inline annotations extensively in bioinformatics to annotate sequence. It is the same reason blogs are useful. Also you can find it in php.net or mysql documentation. It helps people write about their experience with the function / code and hopefully add some valuable documentation and explanations.

BTW: One of the problems I faced with wordpress in the beginning was finding the "map of the cat" (as Dr. Feynman said) - the exact sequence of events and magic.