[wp-hackers] Easytags template system

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Wed May 10 16:10:53 GMT 2006

I think this thread has reached a standstill, as has happened to so
many others, so here's my suggestion for anyone that feels strongly
enough about this being a good idea.

1) Write code, you're not convincing anyone otherwise. A way to
implement it has been displayed, if you want it, write it yourself,
instead of flaming the other side incessantly until this thread
eventually dies off. Hell, get a team of you together to write it if
you must.
2) Display the code to the public, take a poll on the people using it,
keep track of how many people download it, survey people on if it was
their reason for making the switch.
3) Present your data.

For the other side, who thinks this is a silly idea.

1) Sit back, relax, let them keep rambling, and maybe someone will write code.
2) If your thoughts are corect, even when they write the code,
adoption will be slow, they'll have wasted their own time writing it.
Fine, problem solved, you didn't waste your time flaming them to
kingdom come.
3) "I told you so." if it'll please your hearts and heads.

--
--Robert Deaton
http://somethingunpredictable.com