[wp-hackers] Easytags template system

Tom Armitage tom.armitage at gmail.com
Wed May 10 16:01:43 GMT 2006

And apologies if that came across in any way as _ad hominem_; I
honestly didn't mean it as an attack on you. I just find it
frustrating that there aren't so much two sides to this discussion, as
two threads flowing in entirely perpendicular directions.

So sorry, I shouldn't have thrown in the last line. But you can see my
frustration, right?