[wp-hackers] Porting Wordpress to PostgreSQL

Andrew Krespanis leftjustified at gmail.com
Mon May 8 21:39:53 GMT 2006

On 5/6/06, Bonfilla <pacella at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Unfortunately, I'm not able to contribute to this effort, but I would be a
> > very happy end-user if ADOdb support were implemented. I'm posting here to
> > see if this effort has been abandoned. The initial thread seemed to have
> > generated some interest and indicated follow up steps, but I can't seem to
> > find any indication that things have progressed.

I'm still interested in doing an adoDB port, but I'll be waiting for
WP 2.1 to be released before I start. I _had_ convinced my project
manager to give me 5 working days to work on an adoDB port of WP for
an upcoming project; unfortunately/fortunately we ave since added
MySQL5 to our production and dev environments so I lost the 5 days :(