[wp-hackers] Double Postings? Am I seeing double?

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Thu Mar 16 02:40:36 GMT 2006

On Mar 15, 2006, at 7:59 PM, Evan Broder wrote:

> I got the same thing for 3 or 4 different threads. Actually, I
> found it stranger that I got the double postings after about 2 days
> of complete silence on the list.

The lists were silent because they were down.  Unfortunately this
coincided with Matt being away at SXSW, so it went unfixed for about
36 hours.  I submitted a ticket to TextDrive, and they brought the
lists back up and said that it was processing the old messages.  The
duplicates could be a combination of people double posting or some
artifact of the system being down.  The latter would be my main
guess.  'course if this message shows up twice, we'll know that
something else is up.

--
Mark Jaquith
http://txfx.net/