[wp-hackers] AutoTheme for WordPress Introduction

steve caturan scaturan at negimaki.com
Wed Mar 15 23:51:49 GMT 2006

i'm curious what advantage would Autotheme present over using ? is it an
offline html editor that needs to be installed locally, or a remote
server? a WordPress plugin? a PHP-based app that operates outside of
WordPress?

how would I explain to my users that Autotheme is something better than
doing it themselves through
http://codex.wordpress.org/Designing_Themes_for_Public_Release? is it free?