[wp-hackers] AutoTheme for WordPress Introduction

Shawn McKenzie nospam at mckenzies.net
Wed Mar 15 21:29:52 GMT 2006

Hi All,

Just to introduce myself, I am Shawn McKenzie, the author of the AutoTheme HTML
Theme System for PHP-Nuke, MDPro, PostNuke, osCommerce and CRE Loaded.

It was fairly easy, so at the request of many users, I adapted AutoTheme to be
used with WordPress.  This opens the door to thousands of great themes for
WordPress users.

AutoTheme allows users to theme any page on their site easily using just an HTML
editor.  AutoTheme also brings the concept of blocks to WordPress, replacing the
side bar with individual blocks that can be placed anywhere on the site.

You can Download a copy and learn all about AutoTheme at http://www.spidean.com/

I look forward to working with all of you, helping as needed, and  I appreciate
any feedback.

Thanks!
-Shawn