[wp-hackers] Anyone alive?

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Sun Mar 12 20:44:21 GMT 2006

Carson Evans wrote:
> Everyone's at SXSW geeking out in person. :)

I'm here and I'm freaking exhausted.  Hearing about what people are
doing with WordPress and how much they like it is encouraging though.
Lots of people appreciate what we're doing here.  Some foks have asked
me to pass on the praise to those of you who help maintain WordPress and
write all of the cool plugins.  We're also getting some nice propers for
the growing set of docs and the active forums.  Keep it up.

Ryan