[wp-hackers] Community Views on Now and the Future

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Sat Mar 11 00:31:20 GMT 2006

"Where else would you put notifications?"
=> Did you read what you quoted from me? :) :)

Email to wp-hackers for releases, in big capital letters.  That I'd see --
we'd all see.  I don't watch the devblog, I don't have a dashboard.  If
there's a wp-announce for releases, security issues, etc., I guess I'd
subscribe.  Signal to noise would be low... ;)

-d