[wp-hackers] Community Views on Now and the Future

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Fri Mar 10 02:34:17 GMT 2006

I agree... they got MUCH busier, and I'm not sure that the forums themselves
are keeping up with the load.  bbpress could use further feature work both
for users and admins/techies (including notification services other than RSS
to 'track' both individual threads and overall category status), there could
use to be more granular breakdown of sections/categories (just imho), useful
search has been broken for so long that it's just embarrassing, etc.  The
actual layout/design could also potentially be less stylish, easier to
navi/read.

Again, just imho.