[wp-hackers] Community Views on Now and the Future

John Ha khanh at netspace.net.au
Thu Mar 9 10:22:10 GMT 2006

+1
My sentiments exactly - even though I'm a plugin developer. It seems I have to be very careful of what I say. I don't think there is anything wrong with an inner circle of developers, but maybe a little less ego and more openess to suggestions and ideas would be a good thing. Even a little friendliness to those that have less of a clue, instead of waiting to jump down their throat at the first opportunity would also be nice. When people do open their mouths, it's because they give a damn.

John