[wp-hackers] Security. Forum post - 2.0.1 has holes

Sebastian Herp newsletter at scytheman.net
Fri Mar 3 14:54:23 GMT 2006

I'm sorry, didn't want to sound rude and I really appreciate what you
are doing for Wordpress. I just didn't _see_ the full extend of this
little incident. People who don't know better - most of them - really
freak out fast if some high instance speaks of vulnerabilities in their
favorite piece of software.

And I agree. One word from Matt would be really helpful now. People
start not believing me it's safe, even if I let them execute the posted
exploit on their own blog :-) ... maybe they believe Matt :-)

Greetings