[wp-hackers] AJAX

Elliott Franklin Cable mail at avxw.com
Thu Jun 29 21:18:50 GMT 2006

I didn't even realize what list I was talking on, sorry - hell I
don't know why I'm suscribed to this, I just noticed somebody dissing
AJAX as 100% useless again, which pisses the hell out of me. Elliott
Cable out (oh and I was never suggesting you implement AJAX into a
hidden admin-only control panel, on the contrary, the tinyest chance
of error or thinking something has happened when it hasn't or worst
thinking something hasn't happened when it has - that's bad for a
simple admin interface)