[wp-hackers] RE: [wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #1941: Default theme CSS causing footer 'pixel shift' in standards-compliant browsers

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Mon Jun 26 18:02:07 GMT 2006

I've noticed this to be an issue for a while, sometimes doesn't happen with
"out of the box" install, only after certain modifications. I don't even
have the default theme installed on my "production" site anymore, but  I did
develop a fix for the issue a while back for a client who was using
"selectable" themes, and including that one. I'll dig out the code if it's a
help.

you should be able to view the error at www.hradil.us/sandbox in the WP
install there, because I didn't apply the patch to that one yet.

the more I think about it, the client I made the fix for, was using xoops
with the WP 2.x.x. plugin, and I think at the time I chalked it up to a
xoops thing since I hadn't noticed it before in a standalone WP install.
I'll post the code later.

Christopher J. Hradil
chradil at comcast.net
http://www.hradil.us