[wp-hackers] Possibly OT: Question about rewriting external links

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Fri Jun 23 03:08:08 GMT 2006

JS is a good approach.

Another would be something that output buffers the entire page -- if not
running an advanced-cache system (i.e., WP-Cache 2), you could hook in
there, do what it does, but rewrite all links in the html...  Or run a
modified WP-Cache 2 that does your rewrite AND caches the rewritten
versions, and then flush it when the system is all back online and disable
the rewriting.

-d