[wp-hackers] Help with redirect rule

Chris Williams chris at clwill.com
Wed Jun 14 19:55:19 GMT 2006

Forgive my stupidity, but WP wrote those rules, not me?

If I have these rules, can I change my link structure to remove the
index.php?  I don't mind editing all the links to remove it... What's the
downside?  I have my categories slugs named carefully to avoid conflicts
with internal WP template page names (e.g. archive, category, home, etc.),
so I don't think I'll have conflicts.

Again, forgive my naiveté...