[wp-hackers] Help with redirect rule

Chris Williams chris at clwill.com
Wed Jun 14 18:58:20 GMT 2006

All this said, though, I guess if I didn't have to have the "index.php"
in the permalink struct, I'd like that.  I remember trying it, and
having some difficulty (don't remember what) so I put in the index.php,
all worked, and so I left it.

Anyway, that's not really the issue.  The whole scheme worked
flawlessly, except previews, with the redirect rule.  And that was the
point of the question :)

Thanks again,
Chris