[wp-hackers] help with rewrite rule

Stefan Hartweg stefan at hartweg.net
Mon Jun 12 01:16:57 GMT 2006

Hi,

I'm having trouble with my favourite topic again: rewrite rules.

This is what my htaccess looks like:

# BEGIN WordPress

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

RewriteBase /digitalcamera/

RewriteRule ^camera-selector/([0-9]*)$
wp-content/plugins/interface/interface.php?nm=$1

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

RewriteRule . /digitalcamera/index.php

</IfModule>

# END WordPress

The line RewriteRule ^camera-selector/([0-9]*)$
wp-content/plugins/interface/interface.php? nm=$1 is supposed to take any
number behind camera-selector (which is a page I created in Wordpress that
uses a custom plugin) and load the interface.php plugin file with the nm
variable attached.

The problem is that as soon as I go to the page
http://www.mysite.com/digitalcamera/camera-selector I only get a blank
window with no code in it.

Any ideas? Is it clashing with any of the following rules?

Thanks guys.

Stefan