[wp-hackers] WP_Error

Rob Miller r at robm.me.uk
Sun Jun 11 01:28:05 GMT 2006

How come there wasn't much fanfare about this? I've been playing with it
tonight and it's pretty damn useful - yet it doesn't seem to have been
mentioned on this list at all. It just seems strange, since it would
benefit a lot of plugin authors and developers alike.

Since it seems to have slipped under the radar, I wrote a quick
introduction to the class and how it can help plugin authors[1]. HTH.

For reference, you can view the class itself here[1] (scroll down), the
Trac ticket that added it here[2].

[1]: http://robm.me.uk/2006/06/11/wp_error/
[2]: http://trac.wordpress.org/file/trunk/wp-includes/classes.php
[3]: http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2600

(Having said that, Trac appears down for me so YMMV)

--
Rob Miller
http://robm.me.uk/ | http://kantian.co.uk/