[wp-hackers] WordPress 2.0.3 Tuneup Plugin

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Wed Jun 7 19:10:26 GMT 2006

>edit a comment with single quote, a double quote and a slash in it
somewhere.

Yes, I did just find that today and I agree it's very annoying.  I must have
misread the original post, I was under the impression that the extra slashes
were appearing in the URL you were redirected to, not in the original post.
But now I have a comment on my blog with sets of six slashes in it because I
edited another part of it several times...  I can see why the tune-up
plug-in would be required!