[wp-hackers] anyone looked at Chameleon closely?

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Wed Jun 7 10:52:50 GMT 2006

I doubt it will be affordable, look at their customers, those are some of
the biggest profit makers in the Middle East.
However, the GPL licensce makes it clear that if you write to them and ask
them for the source they must make it available at no cost (they can go as
far as to print it and send it to you and charge you for the cost of
materials.. but that's extreme).

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/