[wp-hackers] anyone looked at Chameleon closely?

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Wed Jun 7 04:28:46 GMT 2006

Again, my original "NOW, is the plugin GPL?" question still stands, with "I
don't know, but the 'alien code' certainly doesn't have to be"  as a decent
response. And because of that, there's an immediate 'loophole'. ;)

Oh, and I'd be happy to GPL license stuff if you wanted to add it to the
core.  Just drop me a line! :) :)  Otherwise, I'm happy with my 'free for
non-commercial use, commercial contact me, but in any case I own the source'
licensing...  ;)  Well, and my last few plugins were originally intended to
be simple one-shot works made GPL or PD...

I certainly have no problem with my Karma.  Over two and a half year, I've
'given back' more than I can count between my plugins, my free setup/config
help, and my support-forums cruising.

Of course, if people clicked on my donate button(s) with any frequency, and
wrote that they'd like to see stuff GPLed, I'd consider GPLing. ;) ;)

-d