[wp-hackers] anyone looked at Chameleon closely?

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Tue Jun 6 20:35:46 GMT 2006

How it is distributed, does not really matter.
Assuming Matt's team of lawyers don't disagree. ;)  That section means that
unless the plug-ins contain code originally contained in WordPress, they
don't have to be GPL.

IMHO, licensing is up to the individual plug-in author UNLESS the plug-in
includes a WP unit.  If  the plug-in pulls in ANY WP code, /then/ it in part
contains a GPL licensed product and therefore must be GPL'd.

Brian Layman
www.TheCodeCave.com

Knowledge = Power = Energy = Matter = Mass
(Infinite Mass = A Black Hole)
A good book is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read.
Terry Pratchet - Guards! Guards! - Page 6 Footnote