[wp-hackers] anyone looked at Chameleon closely?

Austin Matzko if.website at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 19:46:44 GMT 2006

On 6/6/06, David Chait <davebytes at comcast.net> wrote:
> http://www.flipcorp.com/chameleon/
>
> Looks to be WP with a modded admin system, a bunch of custom plugins, and
> otherwise a claim to be their unique product.  Don't know how they 'sell' it
> (or GPL issues) but thought I'd bring it to the attention of folks around
> here. ;)

Two things from the pdf datasheet caught my attention:

1) "requires Firefox to administrate"
2) From the icon that appears in the screenshots on the upper right,
I'm guessing there's a way to lock checked-out content while editing.
That--or at least the plugin hooks to make it easier to implement--is
something that I'd like to see in WordPress.