[wp-hackers] suggestion to pre-fill post input area

AJ Chen canovaj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 03:15:22 GMT 2006

I'm writing a plugin for users to write specific types of posts and pages.
For example, provide write subpanels for "post experiment" and "write
project page". "Post experiment" subpanel will have exactly what "Write
post" subpanel has except that the input field is pre-filled with some
text.  I'll appreciate any suggestion for implementing this feature in a
plugin.  I tried to find a similar plugin, but couldn't find one. If you
know a plugin that pre-fill the post field with text, please let me know.
Thanks,
AJ